Solo developers building a product is not such a good idea I have come to realise. Most developers I talk to are more excited about the tech than the product itself.
I was recently talking to a friend who mentioned that he wanted to build a product using “React/Laravel/GraphQL”. He spent more than 30 mins talking about how he was excited about the tech stack in place and how this will help him scale to a lot of users.
As a developer myself, I get it. Working with new languages/frameworks is exciting. But tech is just 30% of the product. The other 70% is sales, marketing, customer service, the product idea itself.
I hope you are spending as much time obsessing over the other 70% or are partnering with someone who likes all other parts of building a product while you focus on tech.